Low Income Taxpayer Clinic (TREAS GRANTS 052019 001)
- The US Department of the Treasury, Low Income Taxpayer Clinic in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Low Income Taxpayer Clinic" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 21.008.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 16, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 27, 2018 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 140 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Child Care Access Means Parents in School (CCAMPIS) Program CFDA Number 84.335A
Previous opportunity: Promoting Diversity and Tolerance through Interfaith and Interclass Community Service Projects
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (TREAS GRANTS 052019 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72052318RFA00002||Femicides - Prevention and Response Activity|
|72052318RFA00003||Justice for the Disappeared in Chihuahua|
|SMART 2018 14502||SMART FY 18 Keep Young Athletes Safe|
|OJJDP 2018 14605||OJJDP FY 18 Addressing Training Needs for Juvenile Prosecutors|
|OJJDP 2018 14562||OJJDP FY 18 Opioid Affected Youth Initiative|
|OJJDP 2018 14460||OJJDP FY 18 Internet Crimes Against Children: Strengthening Investigative Tools and Technology for Combating Child Exploitation|
|SFOP0005153||Strengthening Implementation of Anti-Corruption Standards in Europe|
|INL18GR0055 BOSNIA FORENSIC 06062018||Building Forensic Accounting Capacity in Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|SFOP0005152||Improving Transparency -- Strengthening Local Actors to Report on Crime and Corruption|
|SFOP0005159||Capacity Building for the Egyptian Court of Cassation|
|INL18CA0051 INLAME AUROL 061118||Professionalizing African Union Staff for Rule of Law Initiatives|
|INL18GR0052 INLAME LEBCOURT 061118||Court Archiving Project - Lebanon|
|SFOP0005176||SuSudan Call Capacity Building: Supporting Engagement with the AU-HIP Peace Procedan Call Capacity Building: Supporting Engagement with the AU-HIP Peace Process|
|SFOP0005189||Law Enforcement Expertise Program (LEEP)|
|SFOP0005191||Justice Sector Training, Research, and Coordination Plus (JusTRAC+) Program|
|72052318RFA00004||Justice for the Disappeared in Nuevo Leon|
|SFOP0005179||Enabling Community-Oriented Policing in the Sahel|
|INL18GR0057 JUSTICE BANGLADESH 062118||Increasing Access to Justice in Bangladesh|
|OJJDP 2018 13583||OJJDP FY 18 Nonparticipating State Program|
|OJJDP 2018 13845||OJJDP FY 18 Gang Suppression: A Law Enforcement and Prosecutorial Approach to Address Gang Recruitment of Unaccompanied Alien Children|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "TREAS GRANTS 052019 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: