Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Child Care Access Means Parents in School (CCAMPIS) Program CFDA Number 84.335A (ED GRANTS 061918 001)
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Child Care Access Means Parents in School (CCAMPIS) Program CFDA Number 84.335A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.335.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 19, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 24, 2018 Applications Available June 19, 2018. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications July 24, 2018..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $375,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 212 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Maine Acadian Culture Project (MAAC)
Previous opportunity: Low Income Taxpayer Clinic
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 061918 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 18 NERO 0052||Maine Acadian Culture Project|
|NPS 18 NERO 0053||Maine Acadian Culture Project (MAAC)|
|P18AS00344||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P18AS00345||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|DOS GEO 18 CA 002 062218||Promoting Gender Equality in Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Exchange Program|
|K NOFO 18 109||DreamBuilder: Helping Women Entrepreneurs Transform Ideas into Enterprise|
|F18AS00196||The Regents University of California|
|ED GRANTS 062618 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Special Programs for Indian Children: Demonstration Grants CFDA Number 84.299A|
|ED GRANTS 062718 001||Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE): Native Hawaiian Career and Technical Education Program (NHCTEP) CFDA Number 84.259A|
|ED GRANTS 062718 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Training Program for Federal TRIO Programs (Training Program) CFDA Number 84.103A|
|ND NOFO 18 118 REPOST||Museum and Heritage Conservationist Summit|
|ED GRANTS 062818 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Statewide Family Engagement Centers CFDA Number 84.310A|
|C NOFO 18 103 REPOST||Women Shaping the Narrative in Media and Entertainment|
|K NOFO 18 110||East India Alumni Connect|
|ED GRANTS 062918 001||OSERS-OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities: Center on Early Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math Learning for Young children with Disabilities CFDA Number 84.327G|
|P18AS00389||Polymers and Adhesives for Stone Conservation|
|C NOFO 18 103||Countering Disinformation in South India: A Regional Media Literacy Initiative|
|ED GRANTS 070318 001||OSERS-OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities: Stepping-up Technology Implementation CFDA Number 84.327S|
|C NOFO 18 104 REPOST||Countering Disinformation in South India: A Regional Media Literacy Initiative|
|HHM402 18 FOA 399 A||CRITICAL TECHNOLOGY STUDIES PROGRAM|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 061918 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: