Apply for DHS 19 MT 041 00 01
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the disaster prevention and relief sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 High Hazard Potential Dams (HHPD) Rehabilitation Grant" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.041.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 22, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 08, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 51 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief
Next opportunity: Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service; Youth Engagement, Education and Employment
Previous opportunity: 2019 TV CO-OP
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DHS 19 MT 041 00 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 19 MT 041 00 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|720FDA19RFA00001||Haiti Disaster Risk Reduction Project: Repair and Upgrading of Evacuation Centers|
|DHS 19 NPPD 127 NC001||FY19 Cybersecurity Education and Training Program (CETAP): Expansion of a Portable Cybersecurity Education Teacher-Focused Model: Supplemental|
|EP U3R 19 002||Pediatric Disaster Care Centers of Excellence|
|P19AS00337||Mitigating the Effects of Fire Suppressants on Cultural Resources|
|P19AS00338||Insulation Performance for Historic Buildings|
|P19AS00357||Preservation after a Disaster Video Series|
|DHS 19 NPD 107 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 National Incident Management System (NIMS)|
|F19AS00346||West Creek NRDAR - Tamarisk Control Project|
|DN STC 19 001 064843||FY 19 STC Announcement|
|720FDA20RFA00001||Urban Search and Rescue (USAR)|
|APS OAA 16 000001 72053220APS00001||APS-OAA-16-000001/72053220APS00001 GDA Addendum JAMAICA|
|720FDA20APS00001||Localization of Disaster Risk Reduction in the Pacific|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 19 MT 041 00 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.