Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service; Youth Engagement, Education and Employment (F19AS00244)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the employment, labor and training, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service; Youth Engagement, Education and Employment" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.676.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 14, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 19, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE): Core Programs
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 High Hazard Potential Dams (HHPD) Rehabilitation Grant
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00244", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: