Apply for F19AS00028
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, information and statistics, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Evaluating the Population-level impacts of contaminants of emerging concern on Lake Sturgeon" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.662, 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 23, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 05, 2018 There is not an application process for this funding opportunity. This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement to Ball State University under justification 505DM 2.14.B., 2 and 4..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $170,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Information and Statistics, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Process Scale-Up and Optimization/Efficiency Improvements for Rare Earth Elements (REE) and Critical Materials (CM) Recovery from Coal-Based Resources
Previous opportunity: Small Rural Hospital Improvement Program (SHIP)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00028
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00028) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00061||Habitat Connectivity Assessment in the Pacific Northwest Landscape Conservation Design|
|F19AS00066||Coeur dâ¿¿Alene Basin Agriculture to Wetland Conversion Easements|
|F19AS00124||Collaborative Stream Data Project|
|F19AS00217||FINS Enhancement Project|
|F19AS00251||Influence of Ravens on Sage-grouse in Baker County, Oregon|
|F19AS00308||Hawaii Forest Bird Conservation Outreach|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00028", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.