Apply for 21 530
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Smart Health and Biomedical Research in the Era of Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Data Science" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.041, 47.049, 47.070, 47.075, 93.172, 93.173, 93.213, 93.242, 93.279, 93.286, 93.361, 93.396, 93.846, 93.847, 93.853, 93.859, 93.865, 93.866, 93.867, 93.879.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 20, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 16, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 16 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Previous opportunity: Solid Waste Management Grant Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 21 530
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (21 530) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|21 532||Reproducible Cells and Organoids via Directed- Differentiation Encoding|
|21 531||Designing Synthetic Cells Beyond the Bounds of Evolution|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "21 530", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.