Apply for SB OEDWB 22 001
- The Small Business Administration in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "SB-OEDWB-22-001 (MSI)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 59.043.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 02, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 14, 2022 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: DoD Lung Cancer, Idea Development Award
Previous opportunity: 22.PMWRA.5January2022TWEIS.Unsolicited.RFI
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SB OEDWB 22 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SB OEDWB 22 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008705||Micro-Enterprise Reforms, Opportunities, and Growth in Iraq|
|USDOT OST OSDBU SBTRCCENTRAL 2022 2||Central Regional Small Business Transportation Resource Center|
|RBCS RCDG 2022||Rural Cooperative Development Grant|
|RBCS SDGG 2022||Socially Disadvantaged Groups Grant|
|72067022RFA00001||Libya Economic Acceleration Project (LEAP / Aqfuz)|
|O BJA 2022 171289||BJA FY 22 Intellectual Property Enforcement Program: Protecting Public Health, Safety, and the Economy from Counterfeit Goods and Product Piracy|
|SFOP0008900||Improving the Business Environment in Central Asia|
|O BJA 2022 171290||BJA FY 22 Harold Rogers Prescription Drug Monitoring Program|
|SB OIIFT 22 001||FAST|
|DOD 202301A||Procurement Technical Assistance Program -Option Period for Existing Award Recipients|
|SB OVSD 22 001||SERVICE-DISABLED VETERAN ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM (SDVETP) FY22|
|DOD 202203||Supplemental Funding for Procurement Technical Assistance Centers|
|DOD 202301B||Procurement Technical Assistance Program -Option Period for Existing Award Recipients|
|72016522RFA00010||Private Sector Led Growth, Resilience and Response Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SB OEDWB 22 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.