Increasing Law Enforcement Patrols at Oregon AIS Boat Inspection Stations (BOR PN 19 N024)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Increasing Law Enforcement Patrols at Oregon AIS Boat Inspection Stations" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.517.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 02, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 16, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $60,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Previous opportunity: Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE): Core Programs
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR PN 19 N024) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 19 03||FY19 BROWNFIELDS TRAINING, RESEARCH, AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE GRANT|
|F19AS00294||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|F19AS00295||Assessment of Grasslands and Wetlands in the Prairie Pothole Region|
|BOR LC 19 N021||Notice of Intent to Award to Colorado Parks and Wildlife|
|BOR LC 19 N011||Notice of Intent to Award to Colorado School of Mines|
|W911KB 19 2 0203||Wake Island Fish surveys|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR PN 19 N024", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: