Apply for PAR 18 598
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "High-End Instrumentation (HEI) Grant Program (S10 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.351, 93.859.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 29, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 31, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Promoting Diversity and Tolerance through Interfaith and Interclass Community Service Projects
Previous opportunity: Support for the Booth Society Friends Group for DC Booth HNFH
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAR 18 598
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAR 18 598) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAR 18 599||Shared Instrumentation for Animal Research (SIFAR) Grant Program (S10 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA PS18 1808||National Network to Enhance Capacity of State and Local Sexually Transmitted Disease Prevention Programs (NNECS)|
|HRSA 18 040||Improving Sexually Transmitted Infection Screening and Treatment among People Living with or at Risk for HIV|
|DOS MSU PFSGP FY2018||PEPFAR Small Grants Program 2018-2019, U.S. Embassy Maseru|
|HRSA 18 089||National Fetal, Infant, and Child Death Review Program|
|DOS MSU PFSMGPCB FY17||PEPFAR Small Grants Program 2018 Capacity Building|
|CDC RFA DP18 1802||National Partnerships to Promote Cancer Surveillance Standards and Support Data Quality and Operations of National Program of Cancer Registries|
|TI 18 012||Targeted Capacity Expansion - Hispanic/Latino Center for Excellence: (Short Title: Hispanic/Latino COE)|
|PR PRP 18 001||The State Flexibility to Stabilize the Market Grant Program|
|RFA CE 19 001||Injury Control Research Centers|
|CDC RFA GH18 1838||Accelerating the Decline of Tuberculosis (TB) in High Burden Countries and Settings|
|CDC RFA CE18 1802||Creating Safer States: Through Building Capacity for Injury & Violence Prevention|
|72068018RFA00001||Integrated Health Services|
|CDC RFA TP17 17010201SUPP18||Hospital Preparedness Program - Public Health Emergency Preparedness Cooperative Agreement Department of Health and Human Services|
|TI 18 010||Substance Abuse Treatment for Children and Adolescents|
|HRSA 19 073||School-Based Health Center Capital (SBHCC) Program|
|CDC RFA PS18 1807||Promoting Adolescent Health through School-Based HIV Prevention|
|SM 18 007||Statewide Family Network Program|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD TBSG 0281||Traumatic Brain Injury State Partnership Program Mentor State Funding Opportunity|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD TBSG 0282||Traumatic Brain Injury State Partnership Program Partner State Funding Opportunity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAR 18 598", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.