Apply for L17AS00226
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM Utah Statewide Abandoned Mine Reclamation Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.236.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 28, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 04, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $881,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Rwanda: Prevention of Malnutrition in Huye District
Previous opportunity: Critical Loads of N Deposition in Grasslands at Carlsbad Caverns National Park
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L17AS00226
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L17AS00226) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00575||Budget Roll Up and Allocation- Park to Region to National.|
|P17AS00530||Ecological Restoration and Revegetation Collaboration in Yosemite National Park|
|USGS 17 FA 0121||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00576||Conserve Archeology Collections|
|USGS 17 FA 0363||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 17 FA 0120A||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00574||Promote and Support Local River and Watershed Protection|
|P17AS00852||Women’s History Research and Digital Development|
|NOIP16AC01387 001||Assessing Climate Vulnerability and Adaption Opportunities in Apostle Islands Wetlands|
|BOR MP 17 N023||New Zealand Chinook Salmon Genetics Testing|
|P17AS00585||Hickmans Potentilla Protection Support Project|
|P17AS00587||Collaborative Habitat Enhancement in Marin County|
|USGS 17 FA 9009||Notice of intent|
|P17AS00590||Partnership Wild and Scenic Rivers|
|L17AS00227||BLM Utah Terrestrial and Aquatic Assessment, Inventory, and Monitoring (AIM) Landscape Monitoring Project|
|P17AS00589||Identification and Preservation of Cultural Resouces, Lake Mead NRA|
|NPS NOI 17 CESU 26731||Photointerpretation support for vegetation mapping at six SECN parks|
|L17AS00228||BLM-(WO), Nature Areas Association Education and Outreach|
|P17AS00596||Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park|
|BOR MP 17 N028||PLPT TROA Water Management|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L17AS00226", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.