Apply for W9132T 21 SOI 0026
- The Department of Defense, CEERD-CERL in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Advanced Monitoring and Management of the Texas Horned Lizard on Tinker Air Force Base, Oklahoma" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.630.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 02, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 01, 2021 The closing date for submission of SOIS is August 1, 2021..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Quincy Virtual U.S. Higher Education Fairs
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 21 Invited to Apply (June) - Continuation of BJA Previously Funded Awards
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W9132T 21 SOI 0026
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W9132T 21 SOI 0026) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|N40080 21 2 0005||Shoreline Stabilization, NSA Annapolis, MD|
|W912DR21R0055||Chesapeake Bay Oyster Recovery Monitoring|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4915||Natural Resource Support, BMGR & Luke AFB|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4921||Invasive Species Support, Eareckson Air Station, AK|
|P22AS00024||Scientists in Parks Internship Program - Youth and Veteran Organization Conservation Activities|
|P22AS00025||Scientists in Parks Internship Program - Natural Resource Stewardship|
|USDA FS FLP 010 2023||FY2023 Forest Legacy Program|
|FA FOA0022 001||BLM-National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Research Innovation (GRIN) (One Task Statement)|
|FA FOA0022 002||BLM-National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Announcement (Two Task Statements)|
|FA FOA0022 003||BLM-National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fire Science Exchange Announcement (One Task Statement)|
|W911KB 21 1 0012||FWA Cultural Resources and GIS Support|
|W9127N2120010||Cultural Landscape Studies, Willamette Valley Project, USACE: Education and Training for College Students in Archaeology and Cultural Resources Management|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W9132T 21 SOI 0026", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.