Apply for 20 567
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Coastlines and People Hubs for Research and Broadening Participation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.041, 47.050, 47.074, 47.075, 47.076, 47.083.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 22, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 09, 2020 Focused Hubs Focused Hubs Large-Scale Hubs Large-Scale Hubs.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Plasma Physics
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 20 Implementing the PREA Standards, Protecting Inmates, and Safeguarding Communities
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20 567
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20 567) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 3507||Cultural Resources Spt JBSA, TX|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0016||Interior Least Tern Monitoring on the McClellan Kerr Arkansas River Navigation System in the Little Rock Corps District|
|W81XWH 20 MSRP EHDA||DoD Multiple Sclerosis, Exploration- Hypothesis Development Award|
|W81XWH 20 MSRP IIRA||DoD Multiple Sclerosis, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 MSRP CTA||DoD Multiple Sclerosis, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 20 NFRP SIA||DoD Neurofibromatosis, Synergistic Idea Award|
|W81XWH 20 NFRP IIRA||DoD Neurofibromatosis, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 3683||Natural Resources Support Wetlands, Edwards AFB (EAFB), CA|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 3684||Natural Resources Support, Piute Pond, Edwards AFB|
|SMY300 FY2020 YSEALI WS||YSEALI Regional Workshop: Enhancing Digital Connectivity for All|
|80HQTR20NOA01 20ESI B2||EARLY STAGE INNOVATIONS (ESI)|
|W81XWH 20 BCRP BTA3 2||DoD, Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 3|
|W81XWH 20 BCRP BTA12 2||DoD, Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Levels 1 and 2|
|W81XWH 20 BCRP INNOV 2||DoD, Breast Cancer, Innovator Award|
|W81XWH 20 BCRP BTA4 2||DoD, Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 4|
|W81XWH 20 BCRP EOHS 2||DoD, Breast Cancer, Era of Hope Scholar Award|
|W81XWH 20 BCRP TBCCA||DoD, Breast Cancer, Transformative Breast Cancer Consortium Award|
|DE FOA 0002352||Neuromorphic Computing for Accelerating Scientific Discovery|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 3882||Natural Resources Wetland Spt Nellis AFB|
|20 569||Inclusion across the Nation of Communities of Learners of Underrepresented Discoverers in Engineering and Science|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20 567", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.