Apply for L17AS00124
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM-WY, Greater Sage-Grouse Seasonal Habitat Assessment and Modeling" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.231.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 25, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 24, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Critical Loads of N Deposition in Grasslands at Carlsbad Caverns National Park
Previous opportunity: Forging Security through Rule of Law: Oral Advocacy Skills and Mediation Training for National Mock Trial Competitions
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L17AS00124
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L17AS00124) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00126||BLM-WY, Saratoga-Encampment-Rawlins Restoration and Enhancement Projects|
|P17AS00297||Visitor Use Monitoring for Glacier National Park|
|P17AS00299||Resilient Landscapes: Forest thinning and fire impacts on wildlife-habitat interactions, Phase I: Restoration effects on non-native invasive plant species.|
|P17AS00301||NAVA FY17 YCC Summer Project|
|L17AS00114||BLM-CO Native Plant Material Collection, Management, and Conservation Project|
|L17AS00127||BLM Utah Raptor Nest Inventory and Monitoring|
|L17AS00128||BLM-WY, Cultural Resources Inventorying Project|
|L17AS00130||BLM-WY, Air Quality Assessment and Outreach Program|
|L17AS00129||BLM-WY Outdoor Recreation and Wilderness Program|
|P17AS00319||Assessment of Threatened Cave Bat Populations at Cumberland Gap NHP|
|L17AS00133||BLM-CO White River Field Office Restoration and Monitoring Project|
|P17AS00338||NOTICE OF INTENT: Carlsbad Caverns Digital Documentation|
|P17AS00329||Analyzing Impacts to Archeological Resources in High Visitor Use Corridors|
|P17AS00339||Notice of Intent: Carlsbad Caverns Underground CLI|
|P17AS00309||SCC Youth Crews for Trail Maintenance|
|L17AS00095||BLM OR/WA, Oregon Aerial Imagery|
|P17AS00313||Water Quality Monitoring|
|L17AS00131||BLM Idaho Morley Nelson Snake River Birds of Prey History Project|
|P17AS00336||Archaeological Data Recovery and Testing at Kozlowksiâ¿¿s Trading Post|
|NPS NOI 17 CESU 20125652||LiDAR-based Resource Management for National Park Service sites within the Southeast Coastal Network|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L17AS00124", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.