Apply for L18AS00078
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM Idaho 2018 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on Idaho Public Lands" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.243.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 25, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 25, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Shorebird Conservation Project
Previous opportunity: Reducing Child Labor and Forced Labor in Palm Oil Supply Chains
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L18AS00078
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L18AS00078) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L18AS00079||BLM Idaho Aquatic Invasive Species Early Detection and Rapid Response|
|L18AS00080||BLM-CO: Connecting Underserved Youth to Colorado's Public Lands Through Outreach and Education|
|P18AS00388||Cultural and Natural Resouce Preservation and Rehabilitation Projects at Manzanar HHS|
|F18AS00272||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures - Gulf Coast Joint Venture|
|P18AS00225||Restoration Work within Death Valley National Park|
|P18AS00470||Repair Moses Cone Estate Stone Retaining Walls|
|L18AS00083||BLM Idaho Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|L18AS00084||BLM-CO Archaeology and Cultural Resources Study Project, Tres Rios Field Office|
|L18AS00081||BLM-NOC Socio-Economic and Fiscal Impact Assessment Study of Nevada's Communities|
|P18AS00472||Protecting Ginseng Populations|
|L18AS00085||BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Access on Colorado's Public Lands, Royal Gorge Field Office|
|L18AS00056||MT/DAK Aquatic Invasive Species|
|L18AS00086||BLM-CO Arkansas Headwaters Recreation Area Shared Conservation Project, Royal Gorge Field Office|
|P18AS00474||SW EPMT-UNLV Collaborative Restoration Projects for Glen Canyon NRA and Tuzigoot NM|
|P18AS00475||Promote and Support Local River and Watershed Protection|
|BOR GP 18 N002||Long Term Curation of Reclamation Controlled Museum Property|
|F18AS00217||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units (CESU) Network|
|BOR GP 18 N003||Curation of Museum Property Under Reclamation Jurisdiction and Archaeological Fieldwork for Inadvertent Discoveries|
|BOR GP 18 N005||Museum Collection Processing and Curation|
|P18AS00478||Advance Management of Museum Collections|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L18AS00078", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.